Gst Stands for Good and Services Tax. GST is a comprehensive, multi-stage, destination-based tax that will be imposed on every value addition.
GST Registration Procedure:
- Paperless Procedure: The whole system of enrollment will be paperless; hence, no hard copies shall be entertained by the department. Further, all the aforesaid register taxpayers will need to visit the GST system portal. Further, it is mandatory for every person to register if the annual turnover is more than Rs. 20 lakh, the exemption limit.
- Provisional ID and password: Before visiting the GST system portal, you must have the provisional ID and password given to you by your concerned state authorities. Contact your ward officer to complete the online pre-registration under GST.
The following documents are to be submitting for obtaining the registration:
- Proof of constitution of Business.
- Photograph of Promoters/ Partners/ Karta of HUF.
- Proof of appointment of authorized signatory.
- Photograph of authorized signatory.
- Copy of bank statement.
The GST is a Value added Tax (VAT) is proposed to be a comprehensive indirect tax levy on manufacture, sale and consumption of goods as well as services at the national level. It will replace all Indirect Taxes imposed on goods and services by the Indian Central and state governments.
Vincyte provide the live chat options for the customers who find difficulties can chat live and find solutions. Vincyte also provide free consulting and affordable pricing. To obtain more information about GST Registration & Procedure visit vincyte.com